I am so honored to come away from the year of 2016 as listed one of the Best newborn photographers Denver! I am in disbelieve that I was named with such amazing talent out there after just one year of offering newborn photography. I guess this shows how much it is worth to put in the work of preparation.
When Expertise contacted me and let me know that after reviewing 224 newborn photographers they selected me as their one of their top 19 I was very honored. Why only 19, I don’t know, but they did have specific categories they used to analyze each photographer.
Here’s how they did it:
1. Reputation. They wanted to make sure the photographers they selected had a history of good reviews for customer care and service.
2. Credibility. How the photographer built credibility through customer confidence, licensing, accreditation, and awards.
3. Experience. How long they have been active along with education and expert knowledge.
4. Availability. That the photographer was approachable and would not go through days before getting back to their client.
5. Professionalism. That the photographers provide you an honest, reliable and an upscale service.
Can you see why I was so honored! I have worked extremely hard to get to the level of where I am today. Through multiple classes and workshops. Practice and more practice. It feels good to be recognized for the fruit of your labor.
Having your newborn photographed is extremely valuable. Our babies are tiny for such a short time. I recommend having your baby photographed within the first 2 weeks of life. That’s how short of a window you have!
After those two weeks they have often grown enough to not get into certain positions comfortably. And for me, as a professional, I make sure the babies I photograph are comfortable! They are more alert and might not sleep as well during the session. Having a sleepy baby is key to a successful newborn session.
I suggest to my clients to book your newborn session during 2nd trimester. This way you have plenty of time to prepare and plan for the session. You already know that you want to put a canvas of a close-up portrait over their crib, or a framed art of your newborn and their sibling up in the living room.
Nothing is worse than rushing to get things done while you should be enjoying your baby, and those of you who have been pregnant know how tired you are during 3rd trimester.
Click Here to schedule your session for the year of 2017 with one of the Best newborn photographers Denver!